Sunday 5 November 2017

Designing The Titles

In my previous design post I showed early designs for the titles of my animation. The look will be inspired by 1980's movie titles but will tie in with the overall design of the story itself. Below are a set of new designs. A comment I got from phil was to maybe take away the colon from one of the designs I had done, the new take on this idea can be seen as number 1. in the concepts below.

For me, there are a few that stand out, 7, 8 and 9. Personally, I feel number 9 stands out because when looking at it, it has the look of a floor pan for a building/maze and the way in which it is boxed in acknowledges the characters confinement. Also, I wanted to try out a neon light look as this is already a factor in the design work for the environments (the neon arrows). Feedback for these designs is welcome. 

3 comments:

  1. Loving 7! It's No 7! It's No 7! It's No 7! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you like No.7? Cheers Phil. I'm gonna try the font from 9 on 7 tomorrow to see how that looks too :)

      Delete